The signs and symptoms of stroke include:
- Weakness: Sudden loss of strength or sudden numbness in the face, arm or leg, even if temporary
- Trouble speaking: Sudden difficulty speaking or understanding or sudden confusion, even if temporary.
- Visual disturbances: Sudden trouble with vision, even if temporary.
- Headache: Sudden, severe and unusual headache
- Dizziness: Sudden loss of balance, especially with any of the above signs.
Stroke Assessment Across the Continuum of Care
Point of Care Resources