- Factors that contribute to supporting the structure necessary for effective infusion therapy include, and are not limited to:
- utilization of infusion nurse specialists;
- allocated financial resources;
- dedicated human resources;
- organizational policies;
- environmental readiness;
- nursing research and continuous quality improvement processes.
To view more information about factors associated with vascular access assessment and planning click here.
Assessment and Device Selection for Vascular Access
Point of Care Resources