- to provide nurses working in diverse practice settings, with recommendations, based on the best available related to the assessment and management of adults at risk for suicidal ideation and behaviour.
- The guideline will focuses on individuals over the age of 17 and addresses:
- recognition and assessment of risk for suicidal ideation and behaviour;
- nursing interventions towards the reduction of risk; and
- strategies to promote ongoing wellness for the client and the nurse.
Addiction and Mental Health
Assessment and Care of Adults at Risk for Suicidal Ideation and Behaviour